General Triathlon Information
Sunday, August 15th
The Wild Ride is held in McCall, Idaho. The event will be staging and finishing in Ponderosa State Park at the visitor center. The Wild Ride features a 3/4-mile swim, a 18.5-mile mountain bike
and a 6.2-mile trail run.New this year a Duathlon catagory for those less inclined to swim!You can do it as individual or 2 person team!!! Mass start at 9:00 am at the visitor center and the finish line festivities begin at 12:00 noon with the
racer feed and music, followed by awards at 2:45pm. Timing chip pick-up at visitor center 7:15am until 8:30am.
If you have questions, please call Darren Lightfield at (208) 608-6444 or email at email@example.com
You must be a USAT member to participate and can join by going on-line at www.usatriathlon.org for more information.
· $15(UPDATED) for 1-Day Membership
· $50 for Annual Membership (UPDATED)
Now that you have taken care of licensing you can register to race the Wild Ride.
Webscorer - race registration,
race timing, race results
Prices have been changed. Online registration has included a $15 mandatory waiver fee. If you have a valid license, you can use that number to register. When you come to packet pick-up, you'll recieve a refund when you present your valid annual USAT license or signed proof of 1 day. We apoligize for the inconvienence, insurance and waivers are a big deal.
Individual Entry Fees:
$105 until August 1
$120 after August 1
$125 On-site Registration, August 14 Only
Team Entry Fees
· $130 Two-Person Teams until August 1
· $140 Two-Person Teams after August 1
· $150 Two-Person On-site Registration August 14 Only
· $150 Three-Person Teams until August 1
· $160 Three-Person Teams after August 1
· $170 Three-Person Team On-site August 14 Only
We accept VISA, MC, DISCOVER, or other major credit cards for online registration. PAYPAL, Checks, Money Orders or Cash only for
· Online registration until August 14
· Mail-in Registration must arrive at 3119 Smith ave, Boise address 83703, no later than Wednesday, August 14th
· On-site Registration is Saturday ONLY from 12:30 until 6:00pm