General Triathlon Information
Sunday, August 20th
The XTERRA Wild Ride is held in McCall, Idaho. The event will be staging and finished in Ponderosa State Park next to Payette Lake. The Wild Ride features a 3/4-mile swim, a 18.5-mile mountain bike
and a 6.2-mile trail run. Mass Start at 9:00 am in the Park and the finish line festivities begin at 12:00 noon with the
racer feed and music, followed by awards at 3:45pm.
If you have questions, please call Darren Lightfield at (208) 608-6444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be a USAT member to participate and can join by going on-line at www.usatriathlon.org for more information.
· $12(UPDATED) for 1-Day Membership
· $39 for Annual Membership (UPDATED)
Now that you have taken care of licensing you can register to race the Wild Ride.
Webscorer - race registration
NOTE: Prices have been changed. Online registration has included a $12 mandatory waiver fee. If you have a valid license, you can use that number to register. When you come to packet pick-up, you'll recieve a refund when you present your valid annual USAT license or signed proof of 1 day. We apoligize for the inconvienence, insurance and waivers are a big deal.
Individual Entry Fees:
$90 until August 1
$100 after August 1
$125 On-site Registration, August 20 Only
Team Entry Fees
· $100 Two-Person Teams until August 1
· $120 Two-Person Teams after August 1
· $150 Two-Person On-site Registration August 20 Only
· $120 Three-Person Teams until August 1
· $130 Three-Person Teams after August 1
· $160 Three-Person Team On-site August 20 Only
We accept VISA, MC, DISCOVER, or other major credit cards for online registration. Checks, Money Orders or Cash only for
· Online registration until August 20
· Mail-in Registration must arrive at 3119 Smith ave, Boise address 83703, no later than Wednesday, August 17th
· On-site Registration is Saturday ONLY from 12:00 noon until 7:00pm
KIDS event has a seperate link, please go to
Webscorer - race registration,
race timing, race results: